LAYERING IMAGES – 3D BOX
Create a three dimensional image by layering parts of an image – use at least 4 layers.
1. Use an image from your last roll of film that has objects at various distances from the camera
• If you have no images that work, shoot a digital image
2. Print (or Photocopy) the image as many times as you want to have layers.
3. Cut out successively more and more on each successive layer.
4. Create a Frame for the image to sit in.
5. Paste the layers one over the next, with small pieces of Cardboard acting as spacers.
• Do NOT use too much cardboard – you should NOT see it from the front.
Clean edges, cutting based on distance, good frame, cardboard not visible from front
CHALLENGE / BONUS:
Add extra layers or a frame to your photo that was not in the original.
(Make it look like you are looking through a window by adding an extra layer)