FIRST ROLL OF FILM – NIKON X90
Have fun with the camera and learn how to process and print the pictures. REMEMBER: BE CREATIVE!
You can use the photos taken in this assignment for later assignments, but mostly it is so you learn how to use the equipment!
• Take at least 12 Photos.
• No pictures inside the Classroom and no two pictures of the same subject
• You have to finish the roll of film in one class!
• DEVELOP YOUR FILM – Keep your Film canister for the next assignments!
• Print a CONTACT SHEET and at least 4 IMAGES
• MOUNT them neatly on paper, label them, include your name and block and submit.
• Keep ALL prints you make, as even not so good ones can be used later!
1. One picture of your name card (Taken in the Classroom)
2. Something Old
3. Something New
4. An object in an unusual place (Where it does not belong)
5. A close-up shot of something that has a lot of texture
6. A shot through a window or door to the inside (you should see the frame and inside)
7. A shot through a window or door to the outside (you should see the frame and outside)
8. A picture of your favorite place in Kitsilano
9. A photo of all the things in your pocket or bag, shot NOT in the classroom!
10. TWO pictures of a persons face (The face should fill your view finder)
Good film, Clear contact sheet and 4 good prints