LOGO & STATIONARY DESIGN
This will tie together the work done so far. You will use logos you created in the last two assignments as a starting point and create a set of Business Stationary for your company using InDesign, putting all your skills so far to use!
THE CORPORATE IMAGE & LOGO:
- Re-create your paper based logo Design from Assignment #2, using Illustrator.
- Combine with the Text based logo you created in Assignment #3, making AT LEAST 4 versions.
- Experiment with colours and effects
- Design colour backgrounds or graphic elements that compliment your text.
- check with your instructor if there are specific tools that would simplify your design!
- You get marks for the complexity of your logo, so make sure you do a good job!
- Go to Graphics / InDesign / StationaryTemplate.indd and open the file.
- Save the file to your own directory.
- Use your Logo and extra Information to create a ‘look’ for your business card.
- Copy the elements onto the Letterhead, and modify so it ‘works’ as Stationary (There has to be room for text to be typed)
- Create an Envelope design. Keep the same look as the Letterhead.
- Keep the design small, the Envelope has to be ‘mailable’
- Create TWO Forms that could be part of your business.
- Keep the same look as the Letterhead
- Menus, Invoices, Ads, Pricelists, Specials, Product specs are all god ideas
- Make them look professional! – look on the web for samples and ideas.
Use your Name and block in the filename, and SUBMIT files (Both InDesign and Illustrator files)
KEY CRITERIA: Logo quality and complexity, Forms complete with consistent theme and look, complexity