A DAY IN THE LIFE OF / COMIC BOOK STORY
Tell a story in pictures – An event or day in the life of a product, person, animal or object. The Pictures can be staged (obviously) but need to tell a story – They should not just be ‘random’ events
- Story created as a document or posted on your blog.
- A Title
- All images to have captions or speech bubbles that go with your story
- Your story needs AT LEAST 20 images.
- Make a list of at least 25 ideas (not all will work) to get ready to show
- Show it to your instructor to make sure you are on the right track.
- Take photos – they don’t have to be in the right order when you take them, but make sure you try to get all the ideas on your list!
- Make a Mini Booklet in InDesign or a Blog entry to tell your story
– You CAN do this as a group, BUT: Multiply the number of group members by 20 to see how long your story should be.