STICKER DESIGN – Illustrator / Photoshop
Crate a number of stickers, using the design tools you have learned.
- Create a number of sticker designs, using the tools we have learned.
- You can use any software you like
- Images have to be YOUR creation (not downloaded)
- Submit RAW files (Photoshop layers, uncombined vector images, etc..)
- Create at least 5 unique designs
- Place your designs so you waste the least amount of space.
- Do a Black and White test Print to see how the picture will come out.
- Submit your design for marking.
- If you want to receive 1 page of printed COLOUR stickers please pay $2 to cover toner & label costs
– 5 different sticker designs
– All images should fit in the printable area of the page (VIEW / PRINTABLE AREA)
– Use your Name & Block in the File Name
Complexity, effort, neat idea
– Make sure all images have borders and are easily cut out.