STICKER DESIGN – Illustrator / Photoshop
Crate a number of stickers, using the design tools you have learned.
1. Create a number of sticker designs, using the tools we have learned.
a. You can use any software you like
b. Images have to be YOUR creation (not downloaded)
c. Submit RAW files (Photoshop layers, uncombined vector images, etc..)
d. Create at least 5 unique designs
2. Place your designs so you waste the least amount of space.
3. Do a Black and White test Print to see how the picture will come out.
4. Complete your self evaluation.
5. Submit your design for marking.
6. If you want to receive 1 page of printed COLOUR stickers please pay $2 (toner & label costs)
– 5 different sticker designs
– All images should fit in the printable area of the page (VIEW / PRINTABLE AREA)
– DROP FILE ON ‘SUBMIT’ FOLDER, Use your Name & Block in Name
– Write your filename here: _________________________________________
Complexity, effort, neat idea
– Make sure all images have borders and are easily cut out.