SHOOTING TWO LAYERS OF ACTION – Stop Motion Pro 7
Use a plate of Glass to move objects and background in opposite directions.
You will need to create characters and backgrounds from paper.
• Watch the Sample Animation on the Stop Motion Pro Site
• Plan an animation where you can use a movable background for the illusion of movement.
Step 1 – Create the Materials:
• Make a storyboard, showing the action you plan to animate
• Create your character (1 per person on your team if doing it in groups) made of several parts
• Make the background and objects that will show motion.
Step 2 – Set up the Shoot:
• Connect a Webcam and open Stop Motion Pro
• Set up a stand with space between your character and the background, using a plate of glass.
• Shoot frame-by-frame as in the demo video.
Step 3 – Clean-up and render:
• Use the rigging tools to clean up any stray objects
• Render your animation as an AVI File
Storyboard with arrows, one character per person with moving parts, movement in two directions using glass
Add titles, credits and sound.