MINI ME PHOTOGRAPHY – DIGITAL
A creative way of using one photo to make a unique image. You can also mix and match bodies and poses for special effects
– Take full body poses of your subject(s)
– Try to keep the angle head on, as you will be introducing the ‘distortion’
– Take photos of several people so you can experiment
Take at least 9 GOOD IMAGES, with a variety of poses / subjects.
Combine the images using in Design
Create at least 12 images from your 9 photos
SUBMIT (As an InDesign file)
Put your best 4 on the first page
Give a theme or funny title to your images
At least 12 finished images, different poses, subjects line up well
- Try other ways of combining the images
- No bad shots – you are shooting digital!