NAME CARD DESIGN
Throughout the course, every time you take a roll of pictures, your first shot has to be of your name – so we can identify the films hanging up to dry.
You need to make a large sign with your name, which will serve this purpose, and also be the cover for your folder.
- A letter size sheet of paper
- Your name in large lettering, Solid Dark (Black) Ink, at least 4” high
- Do something creative, but still easy to read. – I have to know who it is
- Include your BLOCK in the design.
- Decorate it with images that say something about you
- Write at least 3 sentences on the back
- Photo 1: Explaining how the design represents you.
- Photo 2: Three things you like about Photography
- Photo 3: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Get a Sheet protector for your Name Card and Submit.