Perspective Drawing – Oblique, 1 Point, 2 Point
Draw a simple shape and your initials in three different styles, using Oblique, One Point Perspective and Two Point perspective. (6 drawings in all)
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (Check below for step-by-step instruction.)
- Use blank, unlined paper. MAKE SURE TO USE A RULER!
- One sheet for each style of drawing, with both shapes same piece of paper.
- The complex shapes should be either your initials or your name.
- Sketch in Pencil, so you can make corrections
- Check with your instructor, once pencil sketch complete
- Erase guidelines and OUTLINE Letters in ink.
- Submit 6 drawings
All shapes done neatly – 6 drawings total, lines erased neatly, outlined in ink
Use colour pencils to add good shading to your images, present neatly.
Gallery of Samples