FONT DESIGN – FONTSTRUCT
Create your own typeface and create a poster representing letters A-Z!
- -Find two typefaces you like.
- What is the name of each typeface and
- what are the visual characteristics you like in for each typeface?
- Plain English with ‘technical’ terms (Type or write on a separate page)
- Do 2 rough sketches of your typeface.
- You can show me one or more letters for one rough sketch, but I want to see two different rough sketches!
- Create your typeface (A-Z letters) on FontStruct.com
- All letters should have a consistent size
- Download and install your font.
- You might need your teacher’s override to install the font
- Create a poster for your typeface
- Include the name of your typeface
- Decorate the background of your poster.
- The background should be related to your typeface’s theme or characteristic
Submit in either a scrapbook or InDesign File, neat, clearly labelled, (and with explanations)
Fonts you like, own design consistent and complex, poster of your font, showing your idea
Incorporate your font into your Moodboard and Magazine – explain how you will do this below