DREAM IN A BOTTLE
Use a set of images to create a dreamscape. The object of this lesson is that you showcase your Photoshop skills – working with layers, masks and blending.
- A Background Image
- A Bottle
- AT LEAST four images that will be layered inside the bottle
– One can be a extra object, rather than part of the scene
- Don’t spend more than an hour ‘finding’ images
- Remember you need ‘large’ images if you search the Web – others are NOT a good choice.
• Follow the Photoshop tutorial, including the outer glow and bottle transparency layer on top.
• Submit in your completed Photoshop file, make sure to include all your layers!
Clean edges of bottle, layers, number of objects, good blending
BONUS / CHALLENGE:
• Add extra layers, objects attached to the outside of your bottle, rainbows or bubbles filled with objects