Illustrator Uniform Design
Vector Graphics – Marketing & Branding (Illustrator / Photoshop)
You have learned how to work with Illustrator. Now it is time to put your skills to use. Your job is to create a logo and uniform for a team of your choice. You can work on improving an existing team’s logo, or make your own ‘dream team’
– Create a LOGO for your team. You can start with existing images and add to them, or do your own.
– You CAN do some work in Photoshop then bring your login into AI to create the uniform.
– Include a MASCOT, NAME and some GRAPHICS
– Use a template for the sport of your choice and design the UNIFORM.
– Place your logo in at least two places
– Include a NUMBER and NAME of the player (YOU) on the back of the Jersey
– Choose a colour scheme (for both home and away for top ten points) that works with your design.
TIPS: If complex shapes are giving you grief, do the short pen tool tutorial to refresh your skills!
Use ‘Object / Path / Divide objects below’ to split your jersey into segments you can colour individually
‘Export’ your completed template as a JPG file and submit along with your Illustrator and/or Photoshop files, so I can see the finished project as well as how you made it.
Mascot unique, matches name. Uniforms made complex and match logo colours
Create the second version of your Design (home / away).
– Use a contrasting colour (light / dark)
– Maintain the overall look of your team’s design