Create a photo story. Take a series of pictures that tell a story. Pretend you are creating a picture book.
It could be a romance, drama, or adventure story. You will need to think of text to go with all images in the sequence and add speech bubbles, either as stick-ons, or on the computer.
Marks should be based on the quality of Images, the story line and the realism factor.
Answer the following questions and include the required criteria in your proposal.
1. What is your story line? Explain in a bit of Detail.
2. Create a story board, where you sketch the most important events (peaks of action)
3. Create Dialogue or Captions and attach BEFORE you start taking pictures. – have them OK’d
4. Create Criteria for the pieces you will create and how they will be evaluated.(total should be 30)
5. Show this prep work before you start taking photos
Storyboard and other planning initialled, establish Criteria before you start
Create both a good story and great photos to make it look very professional!