DREAM IN A BOTTLE
Use a set of images to show you dreams. You can do it all in Photoshop using layers and masks, or cutout / print out images you post on paper.
• Before you start, brainstorm some of your dreams and how you could find that represented in pictures
o Dream: ○ Visual Image:
• Have your brainstorming approved by your teacher: Date: ________ Initial: _________
• Your image should use at a MINIMUM:
o A Background Image
o A Bottle
o Three images that will be layered inside the bottle
o Two objects that will go inside the bottle
• Don’t spend more than one Class to ‘find’ images on the WEB or in Magazines
o OR: use max. one class to take number of photos with a Digital Camera
o Remember you need ‘large’ images if you search the Web – others are NOT a good choice.
• In Photoshop, follow the tutorial, or use paper and scissors to create an equivalent effect.
• When done submit in your completed Photoshop file, make sure that I can see your layers!
Theme approved, Looks like bottle, layers, number of objects, good blending
IF on paper, make sure to have lots of images and transitions that make sense
• Add extra layers, objects attached to the outside of your bottle, rainbows or bubbles filled with objects