DREAM IN A BOTTLE
Use a set of images to show you dreams. You can do it all in Photoshop using layers and masks, or cutout / print out images you post on paper.
• Before you start, brainstorm some of your dreams and how you could find that represented in pictures
o Dream: ○ Visual Image:
• Have your brainstorming approved by your teacher: Date: ________ Initial: _________
• Your image should use at a MINIMUM:
o A Background Image
o A Bottle
o Three images that will be layered inside the bottle
o Two objects that will go inside the bottle
• Don’t spend more than one Class to ‘find’ images on the WEB or in Magazines
o OR: use max. one class to take number of photos with a Digital Camera
o Remember you need ‘large’ images if you search the Web – others are NOT a good choice.
• In Photoshop, follow the tutorial, or use paper and scissors to create an equivalent effect.
• When done submit in InDesign: (or on paper)
o Your completed Image,
o The files you used to create your image
Theme approved, Looks like bottle, layers, number of objects, good blending
IF on paper, make sure to have lots of images and transitions that make sense
• Add extra layers, objects attached to the outside of your bottle, rainbows or bubbles filled with objects