Making Buttons (or stickers) in Illustrator / Photoshop
Crate a number of buttons, using the design tools you have learned.
1. Create a number of button designs, using the tools we have learned.
a. You can use any software you like
b. Images have to be YOUR creation (not downloaded)
c. Submit RAW files (Photoshop layers, uncombined vector images, etc..)
d. Create at least 5 unique designs
2. Place your designs so you waste the least amount of space, and make sure they fit the template.
3. If you want the buttons printed, place them in the correct Photoshop template
4. Submit your designs for marking and printing on the colour printer.
5. If you want to make actual buttons, they cost $1 each for the hardware and colour printing.
– 5 different button designs
– All images should fit the template for the button size of your choice
– DROP FILE ON ‘SUBMIT’ FOLDER, Use your Name & Block in Name
– Write your filename here: _________________________________________
KEY CRITERIA: Overall impression, complexity, effort, neat ideas,
– Make sure to have a social or political message in some of your designs.