THEME PHOTOGRAPHY (Digital)
Think of a theme for a series of Photographs.
Themes could be things such as ‘Hands’ or ‘water’, ‘doors’, ‘chairs’, ‘windows’ or any other object action could also be a theme. – Stay away from the obvious (‘locks’, ‘shoes’…) or the inane (‘girls’,‘butts’….)
• Decide on a theme and make a list of ideas that could work with your theme
• Get your theme approved and also get extra ideas for topics / situations for photograph Teacher OK:_____
• Shoot at least 40 pictures using a variety of lighting effects, both natural and artificial.
• Make a thumbnail page in InDesign of ALL the images.
• Select the best 5 or images and make them larger.
• Give each photo a title, captions or other texts that explain the subject matter or enlighten the viewer
Theme and photo ideas approved, 40 good photos, presentation
• Add backgrounds and extra images to add to your presentation, or create a unique form of presentation
• Purchase film and Photo paper to take at least 24 photos
• Print at least 10 of your images – you can use 8×10 if you want to add these to your portfolio
• Present in some creative way, by mounting images in a book or in frames
• Add labels and titles that explain the subject matter or enlighten the viewer