SHOOTING TWO LAYERS OF ACTION – Stop Motion Pro 7
Use a plate of Glass to move objects and background in opposite directions.
You will need to create characters and backgrounds from paper.
• Watch the Sample Animation on the Stop Motion Pro Site
• Plan an animation where you can use a movable background for the illusion of movement.
Step 1 – Create the Materials:
• Make a storyboard, showing the action you plan to animate
• Create your character (1 per person on your team if doing it in groups) made of several parts
• Make the background and objects that will show motion.
Step 2 – Set up the Shoot:
• Connect a Webcam and open Stop Motion Pro
• Set up a stand with space between your character and the background, using a plate of glass.
• Shoot frame-by-frame as in the demo video.
Step 3 – Clean-up and render:
• Use the rigging tools to clean up any stray objects
• Render your animation as an AVI File
Storyboard with arrows, one character per person with moving parts, movement in two directions using glass
Add Add titles, credits and sound for bonus marks.