CHARACTERIZATION and PRINCIPLES of ANIMATION
A. Watch the series of animation principles in this PLAYLIST Then explain each principle
B. Read the articles about Characterization, answer the 5 questions below, and hand in.
1. What is Characterization?
2. What are the five elements of Character you should determine before starting to animate?
3. Give some examples of Anticipation movement.
4. How would we use Exaggeration in animation?
5. How many frames for a normal step, and how many for a run?
[Extra Info (Animation Brain)]
C. What is your favourite character from a recent animation. Get screen shot of this character. Write a 100+ word paragraph explaining your characters unique qualities, and how it/she/he shows emotion and motivation.
Detailed sentences, or good point form