Read the two Characterization pages, answer these questions, and hand in.
1. What is the difference between Rotation and Metamorphosis?
2. How does attitude manifest itself in Animated Characters?
3. Why would reference film be useful?
4. Where and how do you show Anticipation for best effect?
5. Where should you see breathing in a Character?
1. What is Characterization?
2. What are the five elements of Character you should determine before starting to animate?
3. Give some examples of Anticipation movement.
4. How would we use Exaggeration in animation?
5. How many frames for a normal step, and how many for a run?
Detailed sentences, or good point form
What is your favourite character from a recent animation. Get screen shot of this character. Write a 100+ word paragraph explaining your characters unique qualities, and how it/she/he shows emotion and motivation.